Commercial Systems Australia (CSA) is one of Australia’s largest manufacturers of street, park and landscape furniture and have been in operation since 1988. We offer a range of over 200 standard products and can custom design and manufacture to suit your project needs. Our team of Design Engineers will work closely with you to ensure custom products meet our highest quality standards, and preserve your design integrity. CSA lead the way into a new era of design with the emphasis on recycled materials, including recycled timber and composite recycled plastics, extruded aluminium and stainless steel. No project is too big or small.
Occcupational Health & Safety
The occupational health & safety of all those affected by our scope of works is at the heart of our organization and will be addressed and monitored at the highest levels of our organization. Resources appropriate to the level of risk each hazard poses will be made available to assist in the reduction, or where possible the elimination of the risk posed. To demonstrate our commitment to our safety policy, we will:
Comply with relevant legislative and statutory requirements, and advisory standards.
- Provide premises, plant & equipment together with systems of work that are safe.
- Ensure the workplace health & safety of all people at work by providing a suitable environment, and the information, instruction, training & supervision required.
- Provide personal protective equipment to staff
- Provide adequate first aid, emergency procedures and access to appropriately trained personnel.
- Encourage consultation & participation to promote & maintain safe & healthy conditions.
- Investigate reported hazards promptly.
- Investigate promptly any accident, incident or near miss and undertake corrective actions as soon as possible.
- In the unfortunate event of injury requiring rehabilitation services, we will seek to facilitate an early return to work, in consultation with the injured person, medical experts and management
- Establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement and prevention of work related injuries
- Monitor compliance with Safety Management System, and our OHS performance.
- Develop and continually improve our safety management system.