Occupational Health and Safety
.The occupational health & safety of all those affected by our scope of works is at the heart of our organization and will be addressed and monitored at the highest levels of our organization. Resources appropriate to the level of risk each hazard poses will be made available to assist in the reduction, or where possible the elimination of the risk posed. To demonstrate our commitment to our safety policy, we will:
Comply with relevant legislative and statutory requirements, and advisory standards.
- Provide premises, plant & equipment together with systems of work that are safe.
- Ensure the workplace health & safety of all people at work by providing a suitable environment, and the information, instruction, training & supervision required.
- Provide personal protective equipment to staff
- Provide adequate first aid, emergency procedures and access to appropriately trained personnel.
- Encourage consultation & participation to promote & maintain safe & healthy conditions.
- Investigate reported hazards promptly.
- Investigate promptly any accident, incident or near miss and undertake corrective actions as soon as possible.
- In the unfortunate event of injury requiring rehabilitation services, we will seek to facilitate an early return to work, in consultation with the injured person, medical experts and management
- Establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement and prevention of work related injuries
- Monitor compliance with Safety Management System, and our OHS performance.
- Develop and continually improve our safety management system.
The Quality Policy of Commercial Systems Australia (CSA), is based on customer satisfaction. We strive for continuous improvement in our quality systems and meeting the objectives of our company:
• Supplying products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements
• Providing a service that results in customer satisfaction
• Continuous development of a dependable supplier base
We are committed to continuous improvement in quality and the assessment of the quality system to assure its suitability to meet the requirements of our company and the requirements of our customers.
By meeting our objectives defined within this manual we will be able to:
1. Provide defect free products.
2. Provide customer satisfaction by providing:
a) On time deliveries.
b) All contract requirements are met.
c) Exceptional product quality.
d) Exceptional service quality.
3. Assist suppliers and work with subcontractors to reduce late deliveries and delivery of defective product.